As a NSV Volunteer, you assume these key roles:
Are you interested in helping older adults be able to continue to live independently in their homes and feel connected to the community they live in? If so, we would love to have you be a vital part of our organization.
- Helping us fulfill our mission to offer our Members “support and connections to the practical means and support to remain in their own homes and neighborhoods while continuing to live the best and fullest lives possible;”
- Serving as the face of the organization for the Members you are called upon to serve;
- Supporting membership growth and retention by ensuring that our Members are well-served and highly satisfied.
In addition, the hours you devote to NSV will help us keep the costs of membership and service delivery down. It is our intention to fill Members’ requests for services with Volunteers whenever possible.
North Shore Village is here to help members with the resources and services they need most. Careful research and input from members has led us to offer the following services to Full members.
Our network of screened volunteers provide:
- Drivers to appointments shopping & errands
- Visitors for conversation, activities & laughs
- Respite care for caregivers of members with mild cognitive impairment
- Help with light household chores
- Help with light household maintenance
- Running errands
- Tech assistance
Click Here to access our online Volunteer Application if this sounds of interest to you!
2019 Volunteer Application Form
You are welcome to complete our application and send by mail to:
North Shore Village
1603 Orrington Avenue, Suite 1800
Evanston, IL, 60201
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-234-2450.